Friday, April 16, 2010

We're one of the “50 Best Spirituality Blogs”

It’s official. I have been named one of the “50 best spirituality bloggers” by Online Christian Colleges.

I feel honored to be listed along with Beliefnet and HuffPost Religion. The Top 50 includes many other cool blogs, too. It looks like only two out of 50 focus on LGBT spirituality: my Jesus in Love Blog and the MyOutSpirit Gay Spirituality Blog, where I am a guest blogger.

They wrote a a nice description of this blog for the Top 50 list: “Aimed at the GLBT community, the Jesus in Love Blog accepts all peoples and brings hope and light to an audience who may feel persecuted by many religious denominations.”

Click here for the whole list of “50 best spirituality bloggers.”

3 comments:

eric said...

Fantastic! No surprise to me, though. You should be in the top 5!

Kittredge Cherry said...

Thanks, Eric, that’s high praise! I’m jazzed about getting this honor that came out of the blue.

Trudie said...

Continued blessings. I know how much work you put into this blog, and you have gifted me many times over. That's why I keep linking to it on my own Facebook page.